Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Item location: United States
Ships to: United States
Buy it now on eBay!
Electronic chess game. You play against the computer. This is the first model from Fidelity. You enter your moves by rank and file via the touch keypad and the computer responds with its move indicated via the “From & To” LED readout. I am the original owner and can proudly say this unit works as well as the day I bought it. Box has few tears due to age, but in great shape. No P.O. Boxes. Only Pay Pal Addresses Accepted. Still have original box the computer was shipped in. Please inquire because I can upload only so many pictures. Buy it now on eBay!
- Fidelity Chess Challenger
- Only 150-300 are still in working condition
- Model: Chess Challenger
- Manufacturer: Fidelity Electronics
- Year: 1977
- Est. ELO rating: NA
- Levels of Play: 1
- Type: Board with keypad / calculator
- CPU: 8080AF NEC 2MHZ (clone of the Intel CPU)
- Programmer: Ron C. Nelson
- AC- adapter connected directly to computer